Your Nav Bar Here

Tuesday 18 October 2011

WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO LATELY....IN PICS warning picture heavy!

I've been feeling a little under the weather over this weekend, with a cold! I know, it's just a cold but I am such a baby when it comes to them, my eyes swell and itch and I mope around like it's the end of the world. I'm back at work now with a cracked sore nose and a cough...wish I was still in bed. - anyway that's enough of my moaning.

Over the weekend we saw family, mainly the sister in law and her new babba! He's so adorable <3 We took our niece bowling as it was her birthday...I would just like to add that I won a game! Woo Hooo!
We went to a country park, we pigged out just a little and I slept quite a bit as well!

I also took a lot of photos of myself....I apologize, i've become a little obsessed with Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)