Your Nav Bar Here

Friday 28 October 2011

Happy Friday!

It's nearly Halloween, not that we are doing anything interesting, I am happy to stay & watch scary movies and eat toffee apples & sweets!

This week I got my new glasses!!! I obviously have expensive taste and went with one of the most expensive in the opticians, but I can't turn down Dior :(

I don't have much going on this weekend but my husband is running the great south run on Sunday which is 10 miles, i don't know how he does it...I can't even make it to a mile and a half!

Thought instead of posting about my weekend in iphone pics, I'd do it about my week instead.  Oh and I also lost a pound at Weight Watchers, could of done better but seeing as I ate out 3 times that week I am happy with that!





Stew my work colleague trying on my glasses on his pea head!

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)