Your Nav Bar Here

Monday 3 October 2011

GETTING TO KNOW ME :)

A. Age: I'm 23
B. Bed size: Double, it is currently so comfy lined with a duvet underneath!
C. Chore that you hate: Folding away and hanging up clothes after been washed...just effort!
D. Dogs: Dylan! 
E. Essential start to your day: Checking social network sites...oh the excitement!
F. Favorite color(s): Purples, blues, greens!
G. Gold or Silver: Gold, silver does not suit my skin colour
H. Height: 5’ 4
I. Instruments you play: Nothing unfortunately, I've always wanted to play the piano, one day maybe I will learn
J. Job title: Estate agent & photographer
K. Kids: not yet....
L. Live: every day like it's your last...some thing I should do more often
M. Mother’s name: Linda
N. Nicknames: Aim, Coops
O. Overnight hospital stays: None
P. Pet peeves: Eating badly, sniffing, nose whistles, heavy breathing
Q. Quote from a movie: "To infinity and beyond!"
Right or left handed: Right 
S. Siblings: Little bro & older half sister
U. Underwear: Ummm....whatever is clean?
V. Vegetable you hate: Sweed....ew...i'm not even sure how to spell it
W. What makes you run late: laziness :)
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Back, legs, arms, neck, mouth
Y. Yummy food that you make: I don't make any thing yummy, although ONCE I made a mean spag bowl!  
Z. Zoo animal: PENGUINS

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)