Your Nav Bar Here

Tuesday 4 October 2011

collector of...errr tattoo's?

I love tattoo's, i have since i was young. Someone at school had one and I remember constantly asking her to show it to me. No one in my immediate family have any, my grandparents hate them!... well i have 4. Soon to be 5 :) although one i had covered...but you can still kinda see it so i will keep it at 4.

I recently read on one of my favourite blogs about how she feels about being a tattoo'd mum and how people judge her without even knowing her. I will have two tattoo's on the inside of my arm (from Saturday), now these will be my only visible ones...what annoys me is that people feel they can tell me that they don't like my art work without me even asking their opinion.  If I like something pretty and want it on me forever that's my choice surely...?


 

 




i will update with new pictures once i've had my other done :)

5 comments:

  1. I love your russian doll! I've always had a thing for tattoos too, over piercings everytime. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! I think shes gorgeous but i am biased haha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your tattoo, so pretty! :) The detailing is great.

    I totally agree with your thoughts on tattoos. Nobody in my family has tattoos so my parents were disappointed when I got one. I think it's just a matter of what you choose to get... I think it's totally possible to have tattoos and still look classy. Also, people comment on my tattoo all the time where I work.... nothing negative yet but I can understand how people judge the Mom with tattoos. Some people are just too quick to judge.

    ReplyDelete

:)