Your Nav Bar Here

Friday 21 October 2011

50 in 500 days



So over on my business blog a while back I blogged 101 things to do in 1001 days. Most were blogged to do with my business but I thought it would be great to do one for personal bits and pieces. I didn't want to push myself with two massive lights so i shortened this one to 50 things in 500 days. Some may be doubled as I put a few personal ones on my other blog.

1. Stop being ill - I hate it and it's the most important
2. Get my puglet
3. Enjoy every minute of our USA trip
4. Make a journal for the trip
5. Collect post cards from every state we visit
6. Move in to our house
7. Sort out the drive way
8. Open the kitchen and lounge in to open plan
9. Interior design :)
10. Quit my job
11. Make more friends
12. Make more friends in the blogging world
13. My peony tattoo
14. My photography tattoo
15. Purchase a real xmas tree
16. Shoot in a pumpkin patch
17. Visit Black Bush Market
18. Go to a xmas market
19. Visit Alton Towers
20. Watch amazing fire works
21. Toast marshmellows over a fire
22. Be taken for a fancy pants meal
23. Make time to draw more
24. Make time to catch up on scrap booking
25. Make my scrap book for USA
26. Spend more time with friends
27. Take the husband to get a tattoo
28. Clean a lot more
29. Get my nails sorted
30. Get more UV rays so i'm not ill over the winter
31. Start running 3 times a week
32. Loose a stone
33. Learn to bake
34. Learn to crochet
35. Learn to play piano (even if it's just a little)
36. Enjoy Christmas more than usual
37. Make more of an effort with my family
38. Start watching West Wing!
39. Finish watching OC
40. Finish watching True Blood, season 3
41. Drink more water
42. At least sit through one WW meeting
43. Update my Iphone
44. Watch a baseball game
45. Watch a american football game
46. Make my life more tidy
47. Organisation is the key
48. Make an effort to wear make up haha
49. Design an arm piece tattoo
50. Dye my hair a different colour

since i started writing this list I can actually cross one off. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)