Your Nav Bar Here

Wednesday 30 November 2011

currently.

currently.


Obsessing over: Bruce. My brother's new 7 week old bulldog puppy! He is the cutest but his poo does stink...real bad.

Working on: My friends Christmas present, we don't have much money this year so I thought I would make part of it :)

Thinking about: Christmas, started wrapping my husbands Christmas gifts last night, I have managed just over half a sack so far with more to go... we really spoil each other at Christmas.

Anticipating: America....it's getting closer and closer. There is still quite a bit to organise and get sorted gulp!

Listening to: Now that's what they call Disney. I've just downloaded this album to my phone, it's a little addictive. I like to try and guess what films the songs are from as soon as they start playing.

Drinking: Nothing. I have had some water this morning though. 

Wishing: That today would go nice and quick. Work is boring and dragging and there are much better things I could be doing with my time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)