Your Nav Bar Here

Monday 7 November 2011

Our trip in Manchester

Firstly I've become real lazy when it comes to using my DSLR camera, maybe it's because its been on me all summer and as I am coming to the end of the year I need a break from it's heavy self but anyway I didn't take it up North with me I just used my iphone, so I am afraid again these are all instagram pics!

My husband and I travelled up on Friday night and took a pack lunch with us mainly because I am on a diet and wouldn't be able to resist such likes as Mcdonalds, KFC or Burger King. We got to Andy's sisters house where we were staying for the weekend in good time.

On Saturday we did a bit of shopping, checked out my first Christmas shop of the year (exciting) we went bowling and I lost but my team won one game...yay! We also had a mini fireworks party that night with ahem the worst fire works ever! It was still a good laugh though and I didn't freeze like I would of in a field some where!

Sunday was our new niece's christening....Maya-Lee a little cutie! But no babies for us just yet.... !







No comments:

Post a Comment

:)