Your Nav Bar Here

Thursday 3 November 2011

5 MONTHS TO GO....

In 5 months my husband and I will be leaving boring Southampton, UK to travel around the US for 3 months. We are so excited! Our first stop is Orlando just so I can visit Islands Of Adventures to see the Harry Potter part :) I'm such a HP geek :) We will then move on to Washington DC, Philly, NYC, Toronto (Canada), Chicago where we will pick up our car and then drive Route 66, spend some time in LA and San Diego with friends that are flying out to meet us and then make our way up the coast visiting SF, Seattle, and back across the top to Chicago.

I am so frigging excited about seeing so many great things in such a short space of time, I am really hoping the time doesn't fly be too quickly but I am sure it will. If anyone has any idea's on what to do, eat, stay etc please let me know :)

eeeee so excited!!! x

1 comment:

  1. If you're visiting SD make sure you visit Hotel Coronado (google it, it's so beautiful there.) As for LA, make sure to visit Griffith Observatory and the LA Arboretum. (It's actually in Pasadena, but that's only a 30 minute drive from LA). Also, Downtown LA is great to photograph !

    ReplyDelete

:)