Your Nav Bar Here

Thursday 1 December 2011

my photography....

By trade I am actually an estate agent, working towards being a full time photographer. This year (2011) has been my first year of weddings and it was a whole lot of fun, very tiring and very useful! I learnt so much from shooting all my wedding this year and I met some great people. My summer was so busy, I shot at least 2 weddings a month over the summer months as well as working a full time job! Extremely tiring.

Since then I've lost my mojo of taking photos for fun ...boo! I can't remember the last time I took my camera out to take photos for myself and my enjoyment. I must do this more! I also slightly blame instagram and my iphone. Damn you apple.

I have decided for my USA trip that my SLR will not be coming with me, after umming and arring for a loooonggg time about whether to take it I have decided against it due to the fact that we will not be staying in the nicest of hotels, we will be spending a lot of time wondering and my gear is heavy and too valuable to take. I won't enjoy myself as much as I will be too worried where my camera is etc. Although my wonderful mum is buying me a great digital camera to take with us instead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)