Your Nav Bar Here

Sunday 1 April 2012

Part 1. Travel

We finally made it to our motel in Orlando after a 9 hour stop over in Toronto, although we booked a hotel so we could sleep for a couple of hours before we had to get up at half 3am.

So we left Heathrow after being told that there are no available seats next to each other, obviously I was in a mood and worried about sitting on my own for 8 hours...this carried on until we boarded our flight. Poor Andy, I don't know how he puts up with me
sometimes. We actually ended up sitting together after a round of musical chairs with the other passengers, some being nicer than others. The flight went so fast, it must of been the endless films I watched or episodes of New GIrl.

We left our hotel at 4am and headed to the airport for our connecting flight to
Orlando, again thanks to Air Canada we were sat no where near each other this time. Andys bosses brother eddy collected us from the airport and we spent the afternoon with him and his wife Penny.

Andy is now asleep as I am writing this and we are both full to the brim with Denny's! Not sure what we have planned for tomorrow yet but I am pretty sure Andys got his eye on the crazy golf courses around here. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, glad everythings going well, not to many plates of that food or I will not recognise you both when you come back. Thought you were doing parks today. How can I get an itinery of where you are each day? Missing you already love you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI you two keep off that Dennys food or you shall end up looking like Daren and I ha ha have a great time luv Di and Daren xx

    ReplyDelete

:)