Your Nav Bar Here

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Relaxation

I have 4% battery before I feel like I am about to be cut off from the world, well till I find a charger for my phone anyway. I've now been off work for just over a week and it has been nice. I've been able to relax, write a lot of lists and pretty much get myself in order.

We are now packed for our trip with 10 days left to go. I am really excited about leaving, a little scared about the camping part and bears but apart from that really looking forward to things, new things.

3%

My thigh tattoo is healed although a few little scabs are itchy and I am a picker so I hope I have not damaged it. I've been able to run on it and went for a long road run yesterday and was nearly sick when I got back. Giving it a miss today and having a long relaxing bath instead. After that I may put some washing away, tidy up a bit and then I'll be taking my seat back on my cosy sofa.

2%

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)