Your Nav Bar Here

Thursday 1 March 2012

ITS MARCH

....Which means I am leaving this month with my husband! I couldn't be anymore excited!! First stop for us, is Orlando for a couple of days and Islands Of Adventures, which means Harry Potter (yes, I am that sad) Oh the excitement!


















I'll be with you guys soon! haha


I am now on countdown from work as well, not many days left but quite a bit to do. I can't wait to leave for 3 months, I have been working this job for 5 years straight now and before that I worked weekends here for another 2 years whilst I was at university.

I am still panicing over the fact that I may have forgotten to do something and that my beach body is no where near what I would of liked it to be, but oh well! :)

Have a good day everyone. x

1 comment:

  1. I'm very jealous! And I've passed you a blog award!

    ReplyDelete

:)