Your Nav Bar Here

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Valentines

Hope everyone had a good Valentines Day yesterday, I certainly did...not being at work all day would of made it a hell of a lot better though, but I did get pretty roses and lillies delivered from my love yay!

In the evening we had a chinese picnic on the floor and watched One Day. Good film, but sad! I thought Andrew was going to cry at one point!

Leaving for USA is getting closer and closer. I can't believe we actually leave in 44 days. I have ...we well have so much to do, me personally...I have lost NO weight yet! *bad Amy* I still need to make sure our Visa's are sorted, our route is marked out and we need camp sites etc etc. eeeek so much to do.

Any way below is a catch up of photos by my beloved iphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)