Your Nav Bar Here

Friday 10 February 2012

MY BIRTHDAY

I actually kind of had a great birthday...bit late writing about it but better late than never :) I had the day off work and spent most of it with my brothers puppy, Bruce. I went to the opticians and practiced putting in and taking out contact lenses <-- great fun!

I had a nose in a few charity shops (thrift shops for you Americans ;) ) But the ones I looked in were so expensive!! £6 for a top..I think not.

I visited my grandparents also, which was nice.

In the evening we met my friends at TGI's well after a bit of a wait, i forgot to tell one set of friends which location it was at and they were at the other one haha. I also had a rainbow America themed birthday cake which was Sailor Jerrys flavour. nom.

Good day had by me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)