Your Nav Bar Here

Monday 30 January 2012

randomness

I am not that clever when it comes to blog design, to be honest, i am actually clueless which is strange because back in the day when I used myspace A LOT I could quite easily create my page in HTML from scratch, over the years my brain has let me forget this and now looking at it...it really just looks like a bunch of mixed up characters.

I have actually managed to mess up my photo size on this blog which now only seems to fit in my instagram photos off of my iphone. So I do apologise that my blog has not been full of yummyness, once I work out how to change this I will again post some yummy photos of trips etc.

I really need to get this sorted by the time we leave for travelling though! We are on countdown now and it's like 60 days! OH MY!

If any one out there is a guru with HTML, PLEASE help me! Thanks :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)